Flynn's Forest Rules
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their children. (no more than 6 children per adult, please)
- Flynn’s Forest is not responsible for the children's safety.
- Children and adults must wear socks at all times. Socks can be purchased at the admission desk.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- No food/drink or toys allowed in the play areas.
- No climbing on the outside of the play structure.
- Rough play, bullying, inappropriate language or physical destruction of Flynn’s facility will not be tolerated.
- We understand that children get harmless sniffles and coughs. However, please ensure you and your children are free of illnesses that may be harmful to others (babies, those with health conditions).
Toddler Area Rules
- Toddler area is intended for children 3 & under and their parents/caregivers.
- Older children such as siblings or others playing with children 3 & under may be allowed if they are giving priority to those 3 & under and playing in a gentle, suitable manner.